Here’s a quick round up of some of the articles I’ve found interesting this week:
1) Microsoft’s Silicon Valley Envy – Vauhini Vara
An run through of Microsoft’s current outlook and its change from ‘devices and services’ to one that ‘facilitates experiences’.
2) Audi to Retain WPP’s AKQA for Digital – Alexandra Bruell
Quick analysis of Audi USA’s digital agency roster, including the news that they’re continuing a search for a social media agency.
3) Facebook Offers Life Raft, but Publishers Are Wary – David Carr
The ongoing debate around whether Facebook becoming a content host is good or bad for publishers – accessibility and audience access versus data handcuffs?
4) Uber: The Next Logistics Framework – Lindsay Rego
The how, why and what of Uber’s model and growth with reference to Malcolm Gladwell’s Tipping Point.
5) Touchtronic III – Advanced Technology Advancing AM.com – Pete Norwood
A look at how we created a unique web experience to launch and explore our latest 15MY Vanquish and Rapide S transmission.
Not many moments define a career – producing this will be one of mine.
An unbelievable day in a stunning location and the end result is a phenomenal set of images and film.